Cactus Bee Orgy Won Photographer Of The Year

Welcome to NZ Beekeepers+
Would you like to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Takapuna
Experience
Hobbyist
a long discussion about frequency etc on my telegram group.
Jason, [16/10/2023 10:20 pm]
You touch on an interesting word there - gravitational. I’ve been coming across material that suggests what we call gravity can be explained as density. I understand bees don’t fly, they levitate due to their frequency vibrating in their thorax, which almost acts like a form of magnetism (yet another force we’ve been deceived about).

Kristof, [16/10/2023 10:25 pm]
Sorry it may not be "beyond" gravity, but the ability to float is on a different frequency. Official documentation still (apparently) doesn't know exactly how the bees wings work.. Gives new meaning To Muhammad Ali's "float like a butterfly sting like a bee" just want to know how to float like a bee

Jason, [16/10/2023 10:27 pm]
From what I understand, the frequency works the same way as magnets repel each other. I’ve seen experiments where magnetism can make things “levitate”, specifically mock vehicles hovering over a track to keep it in line as it moves.

Bex S, [16/10/2023 11:51 pm]
Have you seen the videos where bees will leave a hive if a cell phone is placed on the top and called?
And it's very sad when they can't find their way back to their hive because their navigation gets affected, when other frequencies interfere

Kristof, [17/10/2023 12:56 am]
Yes! and saw the vids where 5g tower frequency is wiping out bees

yesbut

Staff member
Nelson
Experience
Hobbyist
Yes, but I wonder about the relevance to a winning photograph. Maybe this post will liven the forum up it certainly needs it. I know Tristan isn't convinced !

maungaturoto
Experience
Commercial
I know Tristan isn't convinced !
understatement of the year.
not sure why it was posted or why its being kept. a lot of complete bs by people who clearly need a mental health check.
actually dealing with a relative at the moment thats going through diagnostics and treatment, and cuz sounds far more sane than those writers.

while on the topic i see the news story of Kiwi pensioner being tricked into trafficking heroin. sounds sadly familiar to a certain beek.