NZ Beekeepers +
Rob's BP

Manuka Honey can combat cancer, UAEU scientists find

Rob's BP    154

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/news/uae-health/honey-can-combat-breast-cancer-uaeu-scientists-find-manuka

A follow up and further research to published research I saw several years ago. I asked well known NZ researchers about the first article at the time; they said the research methodology and writing was legit.

I hope some will take this as good news, will see it for what it is, and that we don't get people taking it to extremes either pro or anti. 

• Like 1
  • Good Info 1

nab    18

thats funny. if mpi dosnt no what manuka is how can scientist in UAEU know that it was manuka. 

tudor    1,318

I have tried to find relevant papers with difficulty, but there seems to some evidence that HONEY has some effect, in mice ...

It seems that manuka honey is synonymous with honey, not so.

Dennis Crowley    220

Was at a home show on the weekend, talking to the HRV sales person, tells me their paper filters have manuka honey in them.

When I go to sell my ute im going to smear manuka honey over it and ask for more money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Kiwi    0
1 hour ago, Dennis Crowley said:

Was at a home show on the weekend, talking to the HRV sales person, tells me their paper filters have manuka honey in them.

When I go to sell my ute im going to smear manuka honey over it and ask for more money.

Just don't eat it ;)