NZ Beekeepers +
Spomenko

I need help with a project

RISK OF CLOSURE

Spomenko    48

Based on research results from 60’s I made more caloric and tasty honey. It is made by mixing juices of veggies and/or juices of fruits with honey. The mixture created is given to the bees so they could ferment it, and the results were extraordinary! We got honey in various aromas and tastes, and bees started reproducing faster and swarms became more frequent than ever before!

I am trying to use this honey as a way to achieve greater goals; It is to be used in order to fund various researches aimed at increasing the number of bees on our planet, and better understanding them, bellow are the long term goals of the campaign.

Please, if possible, to present my campaign with Indie Go Go

• Disagree 1

Alastair    4,323

What do you need help with Spomenko, how to use Indie Go Go, or how to develop substitute bee feed?

Spomenko    48
What do you need help with Spomenko, how to use Indie Go Go, or how to develop substitute bee feed?

I have launched a campaign on Indie Go Go.

I wonder whether there is a possibility for support here.

Mutual benefit is when you give bees fruit cocktail.

Spomenko    48

Goal 1 :

Create and patent “Varroe Removal” device. This device uses no chemicals and does not have a negative effect on the hive, it is the result of many years of research and experimenting. It works by changing the physical conditions of the beehive.

Goal 2 :

Create and patent automitised bee hive that would enable everyone to have their own natural labaratory. Get any bee product at any time just by using your smartphone, no stings, no fear just a click!

Goal 3 :

Form an educational camp dedicated to educating future production instructors, set in natural environment this camp will also serve for recreation and recovery in natural environment.

Goal 4 :

To fund a research of royal jelly and bee poison, so far only 60% of royal jelly’s content is known to us, who knows what else can be hiding inside? We are going to create ways to automaticly collect royal jelly and pack it in natural containers, safe from the effects of sunlight.

Check out my campaign on Indie GoGo for more information and visuals :

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/enerfood-natural-vegan/x/16172439#/

Alastair    4,323

Just something about translation, for some reason in English language, bee poison is normally called bee venom. Bee poison sounds a little strange.

Desmo    217

@Spomenko I read your indiegogo page.

If you want any backers you will need to rewrite it to remove some very obvious errors which do nothing for your credibility.

You claim to be a researcher and yet you make a statement that man has known about bees for 25 million years. Our earliest fossil evidence of man is less than 5 million years. This makes me wonder how accurate the rest of your claims are.

You claim that any thermal process will destroy the nutritional value of food. I build commercial freeze driers for a living. I'm quite proud of what I build, and have seen the research and development that goes into preparing a freeze drier for a new product. If your claim had any merit I'd be looking for a new job.

You feed honey back to the bees after mixing with fruit/veggie juice. Are you aware that feeding back honey is actively discouraged in New Zealand? Also the product that you wish to send to your backers will not be allowed into New Zealand so you're probably not going to get much interest with that incentive.

Lastly, invest in an English speaking interpreter to proof read anything that you wish to market to an English speaking audience.

If I wanted to sell a product in Serbia, I would hire someone to put my words into Serbian, not try to write the advert myself.

• Like 1

Spomenko    48
@Spomenko I read your indiegogo page.

If you want any backers you will need to rewrite it to remove some very obvious errors which do nothing for your credibility.

You claim to be a researcher and yet you make a statement that man has known about bees for 25 million years. Our earliest fossil evidence of man is less than 5 million years. This makes me wonder how accurate the rest of your claims are.

You claim that any thermal process will destroy the nutritional value of food. I build commercial freeze driers for a living. I'm quite proud of what I build, and have seen the research and development that goes into preparing a freeze drier for a new product. If your claim had any merit I'd be looking for a new job.

You feed honey back to the bees after mixing with fruit/veggie juice. Are you aware that feeding back honey is actively discouraged in New Zealand? Also the product that you wish to send to your backers will not be allowed into New Zealand so you're probably not going to get much interest with that incentive.

Lastly, invest in an English speaking interpreter to proof read anything that you wish to market to an English speaking audience.

If I wanted to sell a product in Serbia, I would hire someone to put my words into Serbian, not try to write the advert myself.

Fossils honeycomb dating back 25 million years.

Everything around us is water.

Freeze anything.

When you defrost it how it looks after.

All good things have gone with the water.

It's like the corpse of the original appearance.

Drying dehydrate everything is good.

Water is a basic connective tissue all around us.

Without water there is no life.

Somebody likes this, someone does not like.

About taste is not worth discussing.

My goals were the only guiding principle in life.

I meant to send a message beekeepers.

My desire is to advance global beekeeping.

For the benefit of the whole world.

With or without your help.

P.S.

Try to make juice, pour into a feeder bees in a single hive.

After 3 days please contact me.

Desmo    217
Fossils honeycomb dating back 25 million years.

Honeycomb coral fossils date back that far.

If I was you, I would drop this claim immediately as it only hurts your credibility, and use something that is easier to back up.

Such as that researchers found a 3,000 year old apiary in the Iron Age city of Tel Rehov in the Jordan Valley, the oldest known commercial beekeeping facility in the world.

With or without your help.

Try rereading my post and you may find some good advice in there, as you seem to have only seen a personal attack.

I understand that you do not speak or write in English normally, and that this is hard for you, but take it from someone who has lived and worked in foreign countries (me) that YOU NEED TO FIT IN, not the other way around.

If you do not try, then people will ignore you.

You may think that I am being mean. I am not. This is a simple fact that you need to realise if you want to succeed.

P.S.

Try to make juice, pour into a feeder bees in a single hive.

After 3 days please contact me.

Are you aware that feeding back honey is actively discouraged in New Zealand?

Apparently you weren't aware, and weren't interested enough to read my post.

Meerkatt    178

Based on my research this year (5 minutes with Google), feeding bees juice gives them diarrhea ...

• Like 1

Desmo    217
@Meerkatt Isn't Google awesome. More people should use it (y)

shazoom    19

I suggest, not to feed and not to medicate. Let the bees do what they have done for a million years....... they are "The Professionals"!

Be advised that this topic is currently being actively monitored by moderators and it may be locked at any time.