Manual Hive Trolley.
Save your back..and turn a hard day’s work into a day you enjoy…
This is a very well proven trolley design that's been used by many beekeepers.
It’s designed to remove the back work in beekeeping where the trolley lifts/lowers and carts any hive up to 100kg.
Its proven to be a key tool for using on apiary sites when either loading or unloading a ute/trailer of hives, or for when doing splits on supers where you need to split boxes and hold them while you check or work on the hives.
Price shown is including GST, invoice can be supplied.
Currently sold out, new stock available 20 February.
• Two strong steel grips, these are clamped against the beehive with a single grip for lifting.
• The lifting system is geared for ease of use, and locks automatically when you take your hand off. this removes any risk of the hive dropping suddenly to the ground.
• Can be used for polystyrene, plastic and wooden hives.
• The clamps can accommodate almost any size of beehive from 38cm up to 70cm wide.
• The lift comes with two forks, these lift up and down the same way as the clamps, these are removable.
• Wheel size 400-8
• Fully galvanized construction
• Rubber grip handles.
• Maximum lifting height: 1100cm
• Maximum payload: 100kg
• Size: Height 165cm Width 67cm Depth 45cm
• Tare weight: 30kg
Coming soon...New model with fully proportional electric control for lifting and lowering of the mast. ask for further information..
What else can you use the trolley for?? It can be used for moving boxes of fire wood, concrete or stone slabs, headstones, anything that’s under 100kg and can be moved by either clamping it or lifting it with forks.