Mated queen availability

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unsure, just wanting to know if someone is able to supply and for how much ?

I recall many of the commercial breeders on NZBees said a while back that they were completely booked this season for commercial quantities of queens. So what you're probably looking for is a cancelled order or a smaller breeder in the setup phase. Either way your friend may need to break it down into smaller lots and take what ever they can find. As to price, who knows? They're already well beyond their weight in gold.

click on profile image to the left of the screen to the person you are wanting to talk to and click start a conversation, hope this works ??

Not yet.... but thanks!

thats great i was just gonna send you a pm but i can't figure it out either i will keep trying

I'll have to work it out in the morning:)

We have 2 available, caught today. Can you pm me please - I haven't worked out how to do that yet! We only have Italians

thats great i was just gonna send you a pm but i can't figure it out either i will keep trying

That's because neither of you have spent enough time on the forum to be able to use conversations or the tradebee forum. This deal belongs in the Tradebee forum.