IMG_1461.JPG.c3689155ecc64fb7de472834406242c8.JPG hi, can someone let me know what this is please. Didn't really see bees working it, but it was a cold day when I was in the area. There is an awful lot of it around in this area, so I would be interested to know if it is useful (especially as there is little else available in the area at the moment)

IMG_1460.JPG.7e7b27d5fa6c350e9b2abf732bc90292.JPG

IMG_1460.JPG.7e7b27d5fa6c350e9b2abf732bc90292.JPG

IMG_1461.JPG.c3689155ecc64fb7de472834406242c8.JPG

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks mate.

The only reference I can find says bees work it but don't apparently produce a lot of surplus i.e. consume what they gather (Nectar and Pollen Sources of NZ). Can anyone add anything else to that?

Ok, so now I know what to search for, turns out there was a limited discussion on here about it :cautious:. Doesn't sound like much of a forage source Rangiora

Thanks mate.

The only reference I can find says bees work it but don't apparently produce a lot of surplus i.e. consume what they gather (Nectar and Pollen Sources of NZ). Can anyone add anything else to that?

Ok, so now I know what to search for, turns out there was a limited discussion on here about it :cautious:. Doesn't sound like much of a forage source Rangiora

Heaps in my area

Bees completely ignore it