@Muson84 here in NZ the government is not involved in business with honey or anything about beekeeping. The government only makes new rules with new taxes and you have to pay them if you want to be a beekeeper. Also we have a law about how to keep bees.

As for business everything is private but within the limits of the law with many, many rules.

Also we do not have any governmental sponsored beekeeping research institute like the Eastern European countries do. We have few private research companies but they need money....... and money is not growing on the tree so they can not do too many researches in the same time.

Мy personal opinion about this sponsorship by the state through programs and funds and a very big knife with two blade !!!

Everyone wants to become a beekeeper!

As each comes to mind heals.

Almost everyone "knows" how to make mothers and offspring

And before programs beekeepers are counted on the fingers.

Many beekeepers, honey and much much much unfair competition.

Bring down the quality of honey and other products.

And how diseases bred not true !!!

Well this is because of "good" programs!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My smiling beekeeper

Posted Images

Мy personal opinion about this sponsorship by the state through programs and funds and a very big knife with two blade !!!

Well this is because of "good" programs!

Hi Muson 84

You make some good points and some other points that are difficult to translate.

I will Cut and Paste your Post and underline the parts that I cannot understand.

Could you please try again to translate because your opinion is very interesting to me.

Well this is because of "good" programs

Hi Muson 84

You make some good points and some other points that are difficult to translate.

I will Cut and Paste your Post and underline the parts that I cannot understand.

Could you please try again to translate because your opinion is very interesting to me.

As each comes to mind heals. It is so funny

And how diseases bred not true !!! It is unbelievable how diseases are spreading

Well this is because of "good" programs There is one main program(and few smaller) of subsidizing from EU money for agriculture including beekeeping and everybody can get some money but after all there is not a really good check and management who/how developed his/her bee business, so here "good program" = ":crap: program". In theory it works, but..... only the smart ones put some money in their pocket

While in Eastern Europe the EU money dictates the game here in NZ the manuka export money does the same thing.

After all the situation is quite the same as in NZ. Just start wit the first line "Everyone wants to become a beekeeper!"

Excuse me, I have a lot of work and only night I manage to pour.

To really english is my weakness, but I try as much as I can translate properly!

Program - aid to EU Parlamet!

I know that in your eyes some work here are funny and silly impossible, but here it is reality! Much corruption and weak, very weak control!

I am a beekeeper, not for help from the EU! But take aid to as much luck

What about this one?

And that's the problem! We do not control who is responsible for bee health and the therapeutic many false!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...