Apiculture conference 2017

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK,shoutout to ,@CraBee @jamesc @Bron @Rob Stockley if you guys/gal at the conference,I'd b keen to catch up with u and say gidday.Since I don't know use,my name tag is Phil Murray....jus look for the biggest hua there,I'll b there sun,Mon and I'll post my mugshot on here as well.Til then..mauri ora!

[ATTACH=full]17938[/ATTACH]

should be room in the hot tub for you if we let a bit of water out:eek:

Not sure whether I'm looking forward to conference or not. It's always great to catch up with friends and to make new ones and I'd love to catch up with forum members. On the negative side there will be people and corporate's there who do nothing for me but raise my blood pressure and yet will probably want to talk to me and get free advice to help with their latest cockup.

• Like 2
Not sure whether I'm looking forward to conference or not. It's always great to catch up with friends and to make new ones and I'd love to catch up with forum members. On the negative side there will be people and corporate's there who do nothing for me but raise my blood pressure and yet will probably want to talk to me and get free advice to help with their latest cockup.

John, I love to talk to people like you that have a wealth of knowledge, I hope that fact that I work of one of the corporates wont stop anyone from having a chat with me...

• Like 1

You must be too nice. Just be a bit rude to the ones you don't like and also don't help them. It will ease your stress by making them go away.

I was raised to be ethical in both beekeeping and relationships. I find it difficult not to be nice to people which causes internal stresses when you know what you really want to say to them. My inner animosity does not carry over to the people that work for them. Most of them don't know any better. I find the science at conferences fascinating but only occasionally does it have any practical day-to-day value but I don't think of ever been to a conference without picking up a few little gems in general conversation.

• Like 3