5plus 25kg and manuka blend 15

I took it as$25/kg for 5plus and $15/kg for blend.

970kg/ 56 boxes = 17.3kg/box which means that each box had a pre extraction weight of 29kgs which is light.

970kg/ 56 boxes = 17.3kg/box which means that each box had a pre extraction weight of 29kgs which is light.

You maybe correct @Philbee. Maybe I miss read it.

So, with all the above you have told us exactly nothing about the price of honey. Join the club with the poor harvest.

if thats not tellling you the price i got for my honey what am i missing Trevor.?

I think you may have @Trevor Gillbanks !

Must have been before your run and you were tying your shoelaces while reading :)

Nah, he was still looking at the "questionable images" you brought to everyone's attention!!

havnt seen any honey prices yet. i will start the ball rolling i had 70 hives ended up with 480kg of of 5plus umf and 490kg manuka blend. the buyer extracts my honey and buys good people and im happy. the price for 5plus 25kg and manuka blend 15

yet to get price on my honey from the flats .but that price to me is good. i could of held onto it for a year but need the money to carry on varroa strips more feeder queens etc..... beer

Thanks for that - so looking at those prices nothing has really changed from last year.

• Like 1

correct.