tudor

Wasp poisoning with Vespex update

I've been to two nests in a week. Now I'm seeing wasps around home. Still small numbers but won't be long :(

Small numbers yesterday... Dozens of wasps today! Scavenging dead bees from near the entrances. I'll try a sardine test tomorrow afternoon if I don't get home too late.

I didnt even have a cart :( maybe i need to try again

Same issue for me, just a form to fill out, then the page with products and this

check-icon.png

Thank You!

Your submission has been received. Once your order is processed and shipping charges calculated, you will receive an invoice with payment options by email.

Still waiting for my number . . .

Mine took a few days to come via email.

Mine came via email a few hours after I paid by credit card , maybe give them a chase up?

Mine came via email a few hours after I paid by credit card , maybe give them a chase up?

Paid what? I haven't had a bill yet.

Paid what? I haven't had a bill yet.

I got sent an email from Merchento Accounts with an invoice that had a pay now link on it after I completed the course and applied to become a registered user, the email said

"Congratulations, your application to be an Approved User of Vespex has been accepted.

Attached is invoice xxx for $NZD 66.70, to cover your registration fee.

Once we have received payment, the registration process will be completed and you will be issued with a unique registration code to use when purchasing Vespex.

Wasps will be back on sugar by the time your done @Janice :D

I got sent an email from Merchento Accounts with an invoice that had a pay now link on it after I completed the course and applied to become a registered user, the email said

"Congratulations, your application to be an Approved User of Vespex has been accepted.

Attached is invoice xxx for $NZD 66.70, to cover your registration fee.

Once we have received payment, the registration process will be completed and you will be issued with a unique registration code to use when purchasing Vespex.

I will wait a bit longer. Maybe I am not suitable to be an approved user. :confused:

I didnt even have a cart :( maybe i need to try again

You could just call in and pick it up. They are on the industrial estate behind Carters on Nayland road.

I just got my green tick after ordering, waiting for account and then poison on the way once its paid.

@Janice did you apply to become a registered user after passing the test?

Yes, got my green tick but nothing else yet

Yes, got my green tick but nothing else yet

I did test an applied on Tuesday and also waiting for invoice. Probably a lot of people applying at the moment so they are overwhelmed with applications.

Called by local super today looking for "chunky sardine cat food in 400g cans" as described on the Merchento website. Couldn't find anything even remotely similar. What have others used and where did you find it?

Called by local super today looking for "chunky sardine cat food in 400g cans" as described on the Merchento website. Couldn't find anything even remotely similar. What have others used and where did you find it?

Home brand is Countdown cat food - countdown.co.nz

I just bought a can at the supermarket. A bargain at 99c.

You must do a lot of cryptic crosswords or be a bit light on the pills ...

Not you, Janice, I replied to Rob !

Have now been invoiced and just paid. I am approved! Next I wait for my number so I can order. They must be busy as their 24 hours turned into 50 plus.

I haven't seen one single wasp since I got Vespex. Just keeping it in your freezer will do the trick it seems... :what:

I haven't seen one single wasp since I got Vespex. Just keeping it in your freezer will do the trick it seems... :what:

No such luck here. First one or two. Now a dozen. Next week. ... vespex :D

Well, all paid so hopefully its on its way next week ...

Saw several wasps today on the fennel flowers. Also got my Vespex number and ordered a supply. Those wasps' days are numbered.

Sounds as if we are neck and neck ...

:)