• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re the stings he had to pull out, it's because when people get stung they swiped the wasp, sometimes disembowelling it and leaving a sting in the skin. I have done this to myself and have been told it many times by others.

But all 5 stings being left in? This is a little creative imagining that in the pain, shock, and adrenaline of it all has probably become reality to them.

And oh, wasps are bees, yes I hear that all the time, even after I killed the nest they are 100% positive and of course the fact I have made a living as a commercial beekeeper for years carries no weight with them at all, they are right and I am just a schmuck who cannot tell the difference between a bee and a wasp.

• Like 3
Rubbish. Even councils recommend that people kill wasps nests with petrol.

Please show us proof of this illegality.

Without a discharge permit, you would be in breach of the Resource Management Act s.15. The penalty for a person is prison not exceeding two years or a fine not exceeding $300k. Someone would have to dob you in, evidence be gathered, brought before the court, all very expensive and for what return? So I expect there is an economic threshold applied before action is taken.

In the unlikely event that you were prosecuted i can't imagine petrol would be acceptable to the court while there are professional services and on-label treatments available for wasps. Petrol is cheap and a little lazy in my opinion.

Without a discharge permit, you would be in breach of the Resource Management Act s.15. The penalty for a person is prison not exceeding two years or a fine not exceeding $300k. Someone would have to dob you in, evidence be gathered, brought before the court, all very expensive and for what return? So I expect there is an economic threshold applied before action is taken.

In the unlikely event that you were prosecuted i can't imagine petrol would be acceptable to the court while there are professional services and on-label treatments available for wasps. Petrol is cheap and a little lazy in my opinion.

Where's the negative when you want it ??:crap::crap::crap::crap::crap:

Where's the negative when you want it ??:crap::crap::crap::crap::crap:

Haha pink cat, don't swallow your spoon. At 101kph you're in breach of the land transport act. Touch a stranger without permission and you're in breach of the crimes act. There're a lot of things that are technically in breach of some or other act and to which society says, "who cares?"

Not sure who you're referring to @Dave Black but i don't do pest control for reward. Unless you mean swarm collection, then guilty as charged.