There is after market replacement nozzles for Toyota it does sort the rattling out at times but cant guarantee it will sort the correction values and the bosch CR injectors are totally serviceable with new nozzles etc

specially coated injectors

You mean nozzle washer???

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a new bee truck today. 1929 Willys Overland Whippet.

It’s a very long time since I had a Ute . Now I have one again . I love it 

Got truck and just waiting for sign writing 

Posted Images

i hope the blades hold out. its designed to slip.

i can't recall the seals in them. most just replace the silicone.

btw how did you lock it ?

Ive considered the blades already and will replace for winter.

I locked it by splitting the housing and placing a 1.6mm thick x 125mm Diameter metal cut off disc inside then reassembling.

Its a good fit and the housing faces do clamp back up together

Sounds rough but it works well.

I wouldn't reuse the fan now, but at 407k its done a lot of work anyway (And leaks)

You mean nozzle washer???

no.if i recall right its a tough anti wear coating that gets put on in certain places. i think some top end OEM have it but aftermarket crowds where also upgrading injectors with it.

Ive considered the blades already and will replace for winter.

its just something to watch for. i will see if i can find the info again.

surf guys try everything to stop 1kz from overheating. from what i remember locking the blades runs the risk of them breaking. apart from the horrendous noise of the fan. mind you i'm not sure if that was stock fan or not. the guys fit all sorts of fans to boost cooling.

these guys operate in 30-50c temps on a regular basis.

to me no point pulling a ton of air through if theres nothing to cool

also oil cooling is very underrated.

no.if i recall right its a tough anti wear coating that gets put on in certain places. i think some top end OEM have it but aftermarket crowds where also upgrading injectors with it.

I have seen that on the nozzle needle on CR injectors doesn't help the leaking problem.. Re design the injector hold down bolt Mr Toyota :D

after looking at all the wonderfull structures that house the hives it occurred to me that we in nz are fortunate that we can just put the hives on the ground.

At my place no one place hives on the ground, more pluses than minuses.

For stationary - stands:

Easier for back to work with. Hive on distance from the ground, less in contact with "junk" from the hive and dead bees ( potential hazard for bee health). No need for frequent strimming the grass, easier to disinfect ground around the hives if needed. Easier for the bees to defend themselves, also while the entrances are exposed potential intruders ( birds, mice, etc..) are more exposed for predators ( including me) and are reluctant to enter . Also easier to spot what is happening at the entrances. When is heavy rain, entrances are not flooded, rain doesn't pour in the hives ( we place hives little uneven toward the front side, so if some water drop at the landing board it slips off the entrance). Wooden hardware last longer.

For migratory - platforms, containers

All above mentioned i believe. Also there is no loading and unloading.

For example container, just go beneath with truck and drive ( I think we lose about 30 minutes to load it on truck). Since there are doors with lock, less prone for robbing ( even lately occuring stealing whole containers..). I saw one pic that on one river bank occur flood and container luckily only got wet " feet", bees remained intact ( I think it was half meter from the entrances). You work under the roof and don't have to rush if is some bad weather coming. You can sleep over in it if needed..

I hope I depict you better why we are using stands/platforms/containers..

Regards,

Goran.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Nah , lacking clip to hold pipes apart , design flaw or some one had a bad day on the assembly line

Annoying though as had to get pipe off to give them the part number as they couldnt find it in the manual

other than this are you happy with the daily

other than this are you happy with the daily

Well I won't be selling it , goes more places than I am happy going, yes there are issues like not have enough load capacity now we are harvesting honey but Ive got a crane on it and don't have to bust my back lifting hives,

Hard finding the perfect bee truck.

• Like 1
Nah , lacking clip to hold pipes apart , design flaw or some one had a bad day on the assembly line

Annoying though as had to get pipe off to give them the part number as they couldnt find it in the manual

I hope it will all be sorted under warranty ??

One of our concrete trucks drove back from Area with a split injector oil pipe and required a six litre top up, the pipe was repaired only to leak again .. genuine Hino part $800.00.

I hope you get good backup service :)

welcome to the forum @Ronny. Tell us some more about yourself. We have a few Kiwi ex pat Germans on this site.

Thanks for welcoming!

I'm running an organic apiary with 250 hives in the east of Germany . Because we traveled a lot before I started the beekeeping (cycled 2,5 years around Asia, Australia, Africa with first son) I'm allways curious about informations from abroad.

I also have WWOOFers helping in the season. One of the best who came in the last years were from NZ!

They were also the first one telling me that you also have Varroa since some years. I was very sad to hear this!

Here in Germany we are worrying of getting the hive beetle soon from Italy, where it is since 2 years now.

We still have some snow here now, but season will start soon!

IMG_0097.jpg

• Like 4