dansar

Nucleus and Queen prices 2015

I have lived in the Waikato. I will keep the wind and you can keep the cold fog.

Not too bad this winter, i say this as i look out the windows with 40m visibilty due to fog:-)

Calm and sunny here, with Harbour Cone reflected in the water. Better feed the sheep in case the cold arrives while I am at work.

All hives here on the plateau are strapped down with a mixture of whole news papers, ezybuys and home and garden mags under the lids on top of the mats.

Oh, and one hive that was a habitually robber is 3kms out by itself with all the paper and cardboard from 2 KFC ultimate quarter packs jammed under the lid and strapped down tight also.

• Like 3

I had a habitual robber hive hammering my nucs I had no where to isolate it so I split it..changed its attitude:) we've had a mild afternoon and rain on the way.

Wind in dannevirke danser there hasn't been any wind here for at least 3 or 4 hours :lol

Wind in dannevirke danser there hasn't been any wind here for at least 3 or 4 hours :lol

Yes, that is where I developed my impressive thigh muscles....Walking in to a strong headwind on high street, ;-)

All hives here on the plateau are strapped down with a mixture of whole news papers, ezybuys and home and garden mags under the lids on top of the mats.

Oh, and one hive that was a habitually robber is 3kms out by itself with all the paper and cardboard from 2 KFC ultimate quarter packs jammed under the lid and strapped down tight also.

Be careful, the bees may order something from those mags :rofl:

• Like 1

Be careful, the bees may order something from those mags :rofl:

What would bees do with two sets of Ginsu steak knives let alone a free knife block?

What would bees do with two sets of Ginsu steak knives let alone a free knife block?

And the other ones might start foraging at KFC

How is that being a stirrer Trevor :what:

• Like 1

Probably was meant to be a "funny" - the icons are next to eachother, easy done if working on a mobile device with a smaller screen (y)

Were you not trying to stir up @dansar. I usually am. Any way. No wind in Dannevirke for 3 or 4 hours. I think someone has been on the wacky backy. lol

Were you not trying to stir up @dansar. I usually am. Any way. No wind in Dannevirke for 3 or 4 hours. I think someone has been on the wacky backy. lol

That was just the lull while it changed direction....

you are all so sensitive, who said Beeks are emotionless and uncaring, may have been Yesbut

..............you rang sir ?

• Like 1

Probably was meant to be a "funny" - the icons are next to eachother, easy done if working on a mobile device with a smaller screen (y)

Im forever clicking on the wrong button... Its a real pain :(

• Like 1

I picked up the "stirrer" a few days back didn't really know why..then saw it was from across the ditch.. so it didn't really mean anything anyway:rolleyes:

I would never stir up danser ;) anyone that has done there time In dannevirke is beyond stirring

Lol ... Im wondering if you click stirrer my mistake and then redo and click funny does the stirrer still come up in an alert ?

Lol ... Im wondering if you click stirrer my mistake and then redo and click funny does the stirrer still come up in an alert ?

I dunno frazz, did it?

I would never stir up danser ;) anyone that has done there time In dannevirke is beyond stirring

I like Dannevagas. Any place that is rural and I have a job will suit me...

• Like 1

Anyways back on topic, it appears we are all expecting the same thing on prices this year. Good.

I picked up the "stirrer" a few days back didn't really know why..then saw it was from across the ditch.. so it didn't really mean anything anyway:rolleyes:

It must have been your NZ accent, sometimes Aussies are hard of hearing no offense intended.

It must have been your NZ accent, sometimes Aussies are hard of hearing no offense intended.

That's funny. I presumed it was a north/south island slur.

• Like 1

Theres a few on tm at the moment.

It will be interesting to see what they go for