Chris Valentine

Beetek and Ecroyd are to merge on the 1 of april

Ecrotek must have had a few issues with the website pricing (only each pricing, no 100 or 1,000 pricing options available) as I see they have now added a full price list to the website (with and without GST - cool) - and going through it I see the prices seem the same as Ecroyd's prices - with a few decreases on the Beetek frames and feeders. Good news.

One issue could be Ecroyds Chch would have to charge more for frames because of the cost of getting them down there. But they will not want to have 2 different prices on the web site. So Aucklanders may end up paying more.

Hi deejaycee - he didn't say anything about that - not sure how you buy BK supplies online currently as no-one I know does it in NZ.....Ecroyd didn't, Beetek didn't and Ceracell doesn't....am I missing a supplier who does?

Hmmm we do it Dudley, check out or e-commerce site....Products Archive - kiwimana

I called into the old Ecroyds shop in Christchurch yesterday. The invoice shows the new Ecrotec name. The shop is still the same with the same great service.

• Like 2