Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archive Bee from China?

Look what I found at work today while unpacking shirts made in China: [attachment=4304:name]

is that a varroa i see

Well if it isn't varroa Tony, its a close relation. :eek:

pretty squished but.

oh so sad, you squashed it;)

[quote name='tony']is that a varroa i see[/quote] see you dont need glasses:)

Wonder what nasties would show up if it was analysed

[quote name='dansar']see you dont need glasses:)[/quote] Oh i can see varroa alright. but when i do put my glasses on they are nearly twice the size.:D

[quote name='tony']is that a varroa i see[/quote] Tony you have a fixation, I'll bet you don't count sheep at nights either.:rolleyes: (But I think you are right!)

LOL, when i did a lot of natural mite counts, well you can only imagine what i saw when i closed my eyes.

Hmm... Amazing. Wondering if you should go to the local paper, or TV with that, just to raise public awareness of the need for vigilance. Also, don't know what other diseases it could have, such as EFB or others that are not in the country now. Wonder if it would be worth contacting someone such as Otto who could test it for [I]N. Cerana[/I].

[quote name='Alastair']Hmm... Amazing. Wondering if you should go to the local paper, or TV with that, just to raise public awareness of the need for vigilance. Also, don't know what other diseases it could have, such as EFB or others that are not in the country now. Wonder if it would be worth contacting someone such as Otto who could test it for [I]N. Cerana[/I].[/quote] Campbell Live would get the right publicity? I would think that this could just be the way 'another' disease enters the country and we have to deal with it ...:(

[quote name='Alastair']Hmm... Amazing. Wondering if you should go to the local paper, or TV with that, just to raise public awareness of the need for vigilance. .[/quote] You have a lot more faith than I in public concern about anything ! The bee mummy needs burning asap.