• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the website today...

6:30 pm Steve Irwin's Wildlife Warriors G

The Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors carries with it a passionate team who has brought forward Steve?s legacy. A

7:00 pm Natural World PGR

Wildlife series. In-depth stories of incredible animals with award-winning photography.

8:00 pm Web Therapy PGR

Starring Lisa Kudrow as Fiona Wallice, a therapist who has conceived of a new form of therapy: the titular "web therapy"

Is it on Natural World or something?

Enjoyed that. The National Geographic covered the same ground many years back, more factual, less informal, it used to do the rounds on the Discovery Channel, under the same name. Jamie Oliver's mate did a good job being enthusiastic though. Wouldn't you just love one of those Apis dorsata combs waving on your deck from under the soffit? At one stage they were considered endangered. ###### biosecurity, bring in some of those giant honeybees ASAP!

I'm with you Wayne, but I won't plan to leave it so late. ;)

Dang I missed it. Is it able to be picked up on the web somewhere?

I went to a BBQ for a friend who is dying from cancer..not long to go. He has a dairy farm located and hour from Putaruru, the farm backs on to lake waipapa and the Pureroa forest. the exact area is called Ngaroma. Quite a few commercial beekeepers out there, funny thing is I had never noticed all the hives before but now I keep bees they are everywhere!!

• Like 1

I downloaded it off mvgroup (free doco only torrent tracker) a few years ago, still got a copy somewhere...

Name is "BBC.Natural.World.2008.Jimmy.and.the.Wild.Honey.Hunters.WS.PDTV.XviD.MP3.MVGroup.org"

Yep, that's it. i tried to get hubby to watch but he gave up when they were reading the entrails of a sacrificed sheep to see hoe the harvest would br. Maybe he thought I would make him do the sacrificing.

Absoutly loved the program. Thanks for the heads up. Truely interesting