Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glynn

Archive Day job ie what you do to pay for the bee's

I am a builder and technology teacher by trade but these days just keep a few bees, hopefully sell some nucs, do a little building and work part time for AQ.

I work two & half days in a embroidery/ knitting supplies shop selling threads, embroidery patterns & kits, design patterns & teaching. [So get to dress nicely and play ladies]:lol Two days a week I'm on Oma [grandma] duty(y) , and one day plus any other spare time is bees, gumboot days:love: If the weather is good, it can be hard deciding to do beekeeping or go fishing, always catch the biggest on our boat:p

Oh hi City Bee penny just dropped as to who you are =) Hope you are well....

[quote name='Matt']Oh hi City Bee penny just dropped as to who you are =) Hope you are well....[/quote] Yes it's me:whistle: some know who that is, ;) not that I have anything to hide:cool:, just a way to have my say every now and again without- but you work for..... or your involved in... All is well with me....

I can infer that you are of Dutch descent...

[quote name='Matt']Oh hi City Bee penny just dropped as to who you are =) Hope you are well....[/quote] Matt, were you at the AFB course yesterday?

[quote name='Erin']I can infer that you are of Dutch descent...[/quote] Na, a kiwi married a dutch man, son & daughter-in-law thought it would be nice otherwise confusing with 2 nana's

[quote name='Roger']Matt, were you at the AFB course yesterday?[/quote] Were You?

[quote="City Bee, post: 36655, member: 74"]Were You?[/quote] yes

[quote name='Roger']Matt, were you at the AFB course yesterday?[/quote] Nup, not me, did mine a couple of years back =)