Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glynn

Archive Day job ie what you do to pay for the bee's

[attachment=3950:name]And in summer I pray for snow

I teach vunerable 6 year old minds, and scold teenage/early 20s parents...

I would not swap jobs for all the tea in China Bron but one day maybe I could dump the dayglow and pick up my smoker as I leave for work . No more car crashes idiots on the road just a bad back and bee stings :D I could be bee keeper by summer Mr plow in winter

I'd love your job some days too... had a busy weekend that stretched into yesterday, extracting then had to go to school feeling like every part of my body was beaten with sticks...:crap:

I'm a primary school teacher too! Well, not full time anymore, I do a few days a week relief teaching. When I am not teaching I am out with my girls.

Yep got a Grad Dip of Teaching and Learning though like MackAp I now only do the occasional day of relief teaching, mostly in the winter which suits me. My regular Day Job is a small self employed business cleaning domestic windows, and I do like being self employed.

Rotational moulding night shift supervisor....... Make plastic water tanks. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Subeditor here. So watch your spelling and grammar.

I'm a Boat Builder, sadly I don't have my own boat but I can build you one? Oh that's right no one has money any more, maybe time for a new industry.

My bees pay for them self most years apart from 2012 , they work ready hard this year to make up for the bad season last year

IP Support Engineer - I fix the internet. :coffee:

[QUOTEI'm a primary school teacher too! Well, not full time anymore, I do a few days a week relief teaching. When I am not teaching I am out with my girls. ][/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Yep got a Grad Dip of Teaching and Learning though like MackAp I now only do the occasional day of relief teaching, mostly in the winter which suits me.[/QUOTE] I wish... maybe before the govt stuff it completely then I will teach reading for nothing - or that's the plan:D

make glass art - headlight, kiln fired glass & sandblast glass, sign writer & build native timber bespoke furniture

Milk 270 beautiful jersey cows, which is my other hobby. Don't really have a job, but more a lifestyle(y)

[quote name='M4tt']Milk 270 beautiful jersey cows, which is my other hobby. Don't really have a job, but more a lifestyle(y)[/quote] do you make your own cheese ? .

I make cheese - well I used to, until the bees started taking so much of my free time.

[quote name='glynn']do you make your own cheese ? .[/quote]Wife dabbles in it occasionally.Takes a lot of time, so not so often

[quote name='M4tt']Wife dabbles in it occasionally.Takes a lot of time, so not so often[/quote] I find it takes ages but most of that time is waiting - a bit like the Mainland ads. It drives my husband mad when the kitchen is full of things setting, draining, being pressed or soaking in brine. But he does like the end result.

one day I'll have my little farm up in the blocks house cow big as smoker for cheese hams ect ect river flowing past bee hives every where dreams ;) well they are free .As for now I'm not keen to take up miking our sheep they wild mad walking roasts

I drive a mac... the computer sort. Print a bit, fix a lot of crap so it can be printed on the big printers, fold & crease a bit. A bitta this and a bitta that, and search the web for beeeeeeee stuff :)

i make people glow in the dark for part of the week and scan ' buns in the oven for the other' and relax with my girls/rural managarie in between:)

I baybeesit. It pays for my own baybees. :D Actually wait... I just pinch Mum and Dads gear :p But baybeesitting pays for my mortgage, and they can have my shed space for freeeee :D

Manager of secondary processing - kiln drying and machining timber at a sawmill -