Day job ie what you do to pay for the bee's

glynn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not swap jobs for all the tea in China Bron but one day maybe I could dump the dayglow and pick up my smoker as I leave for work . No more car crashes idiots on the road just a bad back and bee stings :D I could be bee keeper by summer Mr plow in winter

I'd love your job some days too... had a busy weekend that stretched into yesterday, extracting then had to go to school feeling like every part of my body was beaten with sticks...:crap:

Yep got a Grad Dip of Teaching and Learning though like MackAp I now only do the occasional day of relief teaching, mostly in the winter which suits me. My regular Day Job is a small self employed business cleaning domestic windows, and I do like being self employed.

[QUOTEI'm a primary school teacher too! Well, not full time anymore, I do a few days a week relief teaching. When I am not teaching I am out with my girls. ][/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Yep got a Grad Dip of Teaching and Learning though like MackAp I now only do the occasional day of relief teaching, mostly in the winter which suits me.[/QUOTE] I wish... maybe before the govt stuff it completely then I will teach reading for nothing - or that's the plan:D

[quote name='M4tt']Wife dabbles in it occasionally.Takes a lot of time, so not so often[/quote] I find it takes ages but most of that time is waiting - a bit like the Mainland ads. It drives my husband mad when the kitchen is full of things setting, draining, being pressed or soaking in brine. But he does like the end result.

one day I'll have my little farm up in the blocks house cow big as smoker for cheese hams ect ect river flowing past bee hives every where dreams ;) well they are free .As for now I'm not keen to take up miking our sheep they wild mad walking roasts

Archived