Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barry

Archive Rocks anyone?

[attachment=3782:name]these guys fell off the bank in the last rain can squeeze bike past so will try and push into drain with tractor 16 hives to get past on saturday fingers crossed:eek:outside bank is 100m to creek below

will be fun watching them go the next 100mtrs

hope they dont dam the creek when you push them over the edge:eek:

[quote name='Barry'][ATTACH]3417[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]3416[/ATTACH]these guys fell off the bank in the last rain can squeeze bike past so will try and push into drain with tractor 16 hives to get past on saturday fingers crossed:eek:outside bank is 100m to creek below[/quote] Nice looking for someone landscaping their garden. Sell it on trademe.

would look great out on the front lawn the larger one would be close to a tonne in weight

easy!! one under each arm and carry them home!!

[quote name='Barry']would look great out on the front lawn the larger one would be close to a tonne in weight[/quote] There are crazy people on trade me who bid for strange things. You may end up changing hobby and do a "Flintstone" and yaba daba doo all the way to the bank.

I love watching huge boulders roll down cliffs haha Rolled some sweet ones down the broken part of the train tracks. Had a video somewhere, but can't find it, man they crash about haha

[quote name='dansar']hope they dont dam the creek when you push them over the edge:eek:[/quote] Might make a sweet new swimming hole and waterfall :love: yay

[quote name='Daley']Might make a sweet new swimming hole and waterfall :love: yay[/QUOTE] Some people work when they are working...

the creek is full of rocks some twice the size of dem ones too will try and get a pic tomorrow

[quote name='Bron']Some people work when they are working...[/quote] Work? What's that? :p I do work, I'm just so efficient I make time for swimming hehe