Fabulous Cartoon

Bron

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Bron']My youngest daughter found this awhile ago, it is very clever [URL='http://9gag.com/gag/6264573']9GAG - I'll never understand[/URL] this may not work as a link but worth the look[/quote]It works alright:D

[quote name='yesbut']You all realise of course it's only mamalian skin which snags on & rips bee stingers out of their body don't you ? They can sting each other and other insects until the cows come home..(venom tank permitting I spose)[/quote] Lol at that comment above. I mean you do realise she's sending out a male? They don't even have stings so how is it going to rip his guts out? Sent from my sofa, gutted at the sevens result, while using Tapatalk 2

Like said in previous posts, we need some education... However I do like the idea extremely and it makes me happy in general. Thinking of printing and sticking in a frame because it is so clever. However most people just wouldn't get it. :mask:

[quote name='Bron']Like said in previous posts, we need some education... However I do like the idea extremely and it makes me happy in general. Thinking of printing and sticking in a frame because it is so clever. However most people just wouldn't get it. :mask:[/quote] I love it. I think it's a great cartoon. :D I'm glad it didn't catch on in other species though. Especially for the males, even if it is a hell of a way to go. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

[quote name='Grant']I mean you do realise she's sending out a male? They don't even have stings so how is it going to rip his guts out? [/QUOTE] Grant, have thought about this, have decided that the "knight" is non-gender specific in the photo, we assume that all knights are male, just like all nurses are female and all doctors & school principals are male. Does that mean that we are gender biased??? LOL - still gonna stick it on the wall thou:rofl:

[quote name='yesbut']You all realise of course it's only mamalian skin which snags on & rips bee stingers out of their body don't you ? They can sting each other and other insects until the cows come home..(venom tank permitting I spose)[/quote] Yup, we knew dat :D Poor bees.

Archived