Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glynn

Archive king size smoker

Started to BBQ off some chickens and sheep for tomorrow when my brain kicked into gear and seen the hives in smoke panic old chimney problem sorted Manuka smoked honey anyone [attachment=3354:name]

That's a pretty neat little smoker eh? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

results [attachment=3359:name]

That's just made my mouth water. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

For our work do the other week I did 5 wild pork roasts a whole rib-eye ,and venison Man has to BBQ with fire and use logs for fuel :rofl:

Woman would like that chance, as well.

[quote name='Janice']Woman would like that chance, as well.[/quote] The women had to do the cleaning up afterwards. Merry Christmas Janice.:p

[quote="Trevor Gillbanks, post: 24858, member: 72"]The women had to do the cleaning up afterwards. Merry Christmas Janice.:p[/quote] Run Trevor, run.... :D

I was at McDonald yesterday and at the counter was a Caucasian elderly lady with two crutches. She was served an ice cream and a sundae. She tried to lean one crutch at the counter and tried to pick up the two item. I offered to help to deliver to her table. She pointed to where her husband which I did.She had hip replacement that had popped and awaiting for an appointment to fix. An able bodied man awaits her reading newspaper. I did not now such a type of "manexist for that generation. While I was having my lunch, I was thinking of saying to the man "where is the candid camera to show people's response to you sitting here while your wife on two crutches is still serving you"? I am quite sure Trevor is only joking.

[quote="P K Tan, post: 24866, member: 367"]I am quite sure Trevor is only joking. [/QUOTE] Hope so I'm keeping score...

[quote name='Bron']Hope so I'm keeping score...[/quote] I am still married after 39 years so all is well Bron.

Either that or she's battered into submission

[quote name='yesbut']Either that or she's battered into submission[/quote] Who care's I am still surviving. :D

love, forgivness and perseverance is all it takes to make a lasting marriage.

oh, that smoked food looks awesome as well!! not we are back on topic:)

[quote name='dansar']love, forgivness and perseverance is all it takes to make a lasting marriage.[/quote] C'mon Dan. Man up and do it like real wood workers do. It is possible to survive without all that New Age PC stuff.:eek::sleep:(y)

i didnt say to tell her you luv her";)

[quote name='dansar']i didnt say to tell her you luv her";)[/quote] OK, I will concede that. But you can always love her sister.:D

[quote="Trevor Gillbanks, post: 24904, member: 72"]I am still married after 39 years so all is well Bron. [/QUOTE] Well then I dont need to worry then you obviously have a good woman sorting you out when you need it, I'll call off the fluffy dog that was going to lick you to death then.:giggle:

yer you gotta watch out for the Fluffy dogs,we have one that likes to lick