• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may recall towards the end of last year, I was saddened to hear of the death of one of the software developers and unfortunately the major impact it had on the development of some of the modules w

I don't know if this is what you want to hear but I recall the site was once straightforward simple and intuitive. Last year or so it's gotten fatter with features no-one understands and steadily less

It actually works out really well for this. By having the features we want from the start it's going to be a case of one way of doing things.   A good opportunity to provide clear instructio

It actually works out really well for this. By having the features we want from the start it's going to be a case of one way of doing things.

A good opportunity to provide clear instructions too.

Things like adding calendar event that creates a discussion thread should help @Maggie James as that was one of her feature requirements.

A place for advertising, saves us having to spam block everyone who tries.

That sort of thing.

• Like 1
  • Good Info 1

We are at the stage, where members can start to transfer across to the new site. https://forum.nzbees.net

As a gesture of goodwill, all current members from NZ Bees will be given a FREE 2 month user upgrade to BRONZE membership upon re-registering on the new site. Those members who have current active subscriptions, will need to advise @Grant so that their subscription can be transferred. Please do this BEFORE cancelling your subscription on the this site.

It is expected that while this site will remain active, it will go into archive mode (read only) at the end of Jan 2021.