got told about this a little while ago. another beek had a brown pants moment.

its worth remember of what can go wrong. so i hope we all can learn something from this.

beeks id is removed from the pics.

they are all safe, they managed to bail out early on.

short story is that where taking hives up the track and the ute started sliding back down the track. bailed out as the ute slid off the track.

ute then turned and nosed dived down the hill.

something to of concern is how easily the deck has come off.

image015.jpg.15008dfea5d94bc0db7dc8b501370784.jpg

image016.jpg.369f22aa0626889736d1903f9c2b1df3.jpg

image017.jpg.f5ac62a32c1087a93603a10222b5dd2f.jpg

image018.jpg.a9c714158794567beab196c225d56305.jpg

• Sad 6
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ad reminds me of the time we had a  beekeepers protest rally in Wellington. Frank Lindsey gave us all maps so us country cousins wouldn't get lost but unfortunately the map sent us the wrong way u

got told about this a little while ago. another beek had a brown pants moment. its worth remember of what can go wrong. so i hope we all can learn something from this. beeks id is removed fr

Posted Images

Crikey - These days, that ad would be banned due to lack of PPE gear, no safety belts, not to mention smoking, & DOC would prob have a blue fit with someone driving through rivers & bush in that manner!  Unfortunately our PC society has forgotten how to have a laugh at ourselves.  

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
50 minutes ago, Maggie James said:

Crikey - These days, that ad would be banned due to lack of PPE gear, no safety belts, not to mention smoking, & DOC would prob have a blue fit with someone driving through rivers & bush in that manner!  Unfortunately our PC society has forgotten how to have a laugh at ourselves.  

Not to mention the rifle sitting across the back window.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The ad reminds me of the time we had a  beekeepers protest rally in Wellington. Frank Lindsey gave us all maps so us country cousins wouldn't get lost but unfortunately the map sent us the wrong way up a one-way street.

There were rumours for years afterwards about bee trucks driven by  a long-haired,, bearded and wild eyed beekeepers wandering lost in the streets of Wellington,

• Haha 9