Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

comb honey is covered by the Tutin Standard is a key part of NP1 if you register with your local council to be able to sell honey domestically and covered by the MPI link above and the food act.

depends on the region but you need a budget of about $800 to cover the paperwork to be able to get started.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...