Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dansar

Archive Face to a name...

(runs screaming from the room with hands over ears) "they're every where, run for your lives!!" :eek:

[quote name='Shaun'][COLOR=#ff0000]By the way my High School was Lytton High Gisborne)[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Hi Shaun, I am an import, been in the Gisborne region for only 23 years... working up to being a "local" married a local thou'. My husband went to Lytton a wee while ago now thou!!! Like the idea of dealing with the RAMs but its getting everyone else keen. [quote name='Hobbler']And they all come out of the woodwork. I was Gisborne Boys High Hamilton [/QUOTE] Hey Hobbler, Gisbornites will take over the country eventually. [quote name='Wayne']Well this is just getting a little bit scary ... I went to Gisborne Boys High too ... Funny how we end up all over the place [/QUOTE] Wayne, can understand why you are in Kaitaia, was up there in August when I picked up a RAV, it was fabulous then bet the weathers got soooo much better now. Any one else out there with Gisborne background???? Other than Daley of course.

[quote name='Daley']Better get yourself a couple of epipens if thats your grand plan.... and some sweet sweet public liability insurance.. [/QUOTE] Kill joy

[quote name='Bron']Hi Shaun, I am an import, been in the Gisborne region for only 23 years... working up to being a "local" married a local thou'. My husband went to Lytton a wee while ago now thou!![/quote] Try 1976-78 Mr Edmonson was the metal work teacher, my best class.

To keep the ball rolling, here I am taking a break while looking for swarms...[IMG]http://www.nzbees.net/forum/file:///C:/Users/Tony/Desktop/Resized/IMG_2244.JPG[/IMG][attachment=2721:name]

@yesbut.. WOW what beautiful scenery! :D

Yesbut did you find any? Sent from my ASUS using Tapatalk 2

Still looking !

hehe where are the trees its goin to swarm into :p

[quote name='yesbut']Still looking ![/quote] Probably not many up there i reckon

Some of my swarms don't like using trees they like sitting on the ground or on a thistle very hard to see them I just about run one over the other day

[quote="Chris Valentine, post: 20040, member: 53"]Some of my swarms don't like using trees they like sitting on the ground or on a thistle very hard to see them I just about run one over the other day[/quote] Cool :D other than the running over part haha I would like to see that, it would be interesting! I've only seen them on trees, or fences, or bridges... well just on SOMETHING haha but on the ground.. that would be awesome :lol

There is a method to search for swarms. Open a jar of honey to the smell of honey, bees come alone. How is that going to honey bees filled their society. Follow her if you run away do not worry. Coming the other the same way, just a little wait.;) Or bring wood from home (joke):lol

Got one !

Got sick of my Avatar so better put up a proper pic :barefoot:, bit more active here.... [attachment=3098:name]

Hi Matt, Nice slide...

[quote name='simon']dont hog the slide matt[/quote] :rofl: hehe Hi Matt, nice to meet ya :D

Heh thanks guys =). I got sick of hoisting my kids up there so had a go myself. Fat arse only just fit in, hence the expression!

Yeah I've done some sliding recently with a friends kid, I thought I was going to plummet to the ground... They are not built to take an adults weight haha

I've done one or two with my grandson but they are not built for portly nanas, that's for sure.

[quote name='Janice']I've done one or two with my grandson but they are not built for portly nanas, that's for sure.[/quote] Bit of plastic, soap and water on a wellington hill section makes a great slide to fit whatever weight or size. Just make sure there is an arrestor like they have on aircraft carriers at the bottom. Did that for my kids and and all their friends and very popular every summer.

Sounds amazing