Face to a name...

dansar

Hi all Some of you are bold enough to put up your photos as your avatar, others (like me) have an image of something we like or is bee related. So I thought why not put a face to the name! I will go first. Here is a pic of me doing some publicity thing for Waiariki Polytech in Rotorua - during the "Diploma in Manufacturing" I was doing about 3 years ago. [attachment=2359:name] Daniel Martin

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Grant']it only uses a safari browser you should be ok. alternatively you could try the tapatalk application[/quote] yeah safari but it wouldnt let me click the button to get the file... never mind, on the work mac now much better... ;) I am the one on the right... just in case you get me mixed up with the cheetah on the left, she is a darling too by the way, although camera shy!

[quote="Gwenda williams, post: 17311, member: 533"]I am the one on the right... just in case you get me mixed up with the cheetah on the left, she is a darling too by the way, although camera shy![/quote] Oooh er.... nice kitty cat... Presumably not roaming in your garden ;)

[quote="Gwenda williams, post: 17311, member: 533"]yeah safari but it wouldnt let me click the button to get the file... never mind, on the work mac now much better... ;) I am the one on the right... just in case you get me mixed up with the cheetah on the left, she is a darling too by the way, although camera shy![/quote] Nice to meet you Gwenda:)

Archived