Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dansar

Archive Face to a name...

Hi all Some of you are bold enough to put up your photos as your avatar, others (like me) have an image of something we like or is bee related. So I thought why not put a face to the name! I will go first. Here is a pic of me doing some publicity thing for Waiariki Polytech in Rotorua - during the "Diploma in Manufacturing" I was doing about 3 years ago. [attachment=2359:name] Daniel Martin

Nice to meet you Daniel :) Sent from my phone using tapatalk

[quote name='dansar'] I will go first. Here is a pic of me Daniel Martin[/quote] Hi Daniel.... you look nothing like your avatar! :)

Here's me - in the garden with the dog (of course) [attachment=2365:name]

[attachment=2372:name] Me riding an elephant in Malaysia. I'm the one on the back.

greetings Janice :)

[quote name='Derek']Here's me - in the garden with the dog (of course) [ATTACH=full]1804[/ATTACH][/quote] ah Derek and his trust Dog. I've seen that picture a few times now. :)

this is I [attachment=2390:name]

nothing like your avatar!!:)

yeah, [quote name='dansar']nothing like your avatar!!:)[/quote] he's short, fat, with no hair and likes football and guiness. I can't see a difference :what:

[quote name='Grant']yeah, he's short, fat, with no hair and likes football and guiness. I can't see a difference :what:[/quote] Dont forget the blue shirt!

Damn ipad... Cant upload pics! Wont let me select pic, grrrrrr

[quote="Gwenda williams, post: 17264, member: 533"]Damn ipad... Cant upload pics! Wont let me select pic, grrrrrr[/quote] it only uses a safari browser you should be ok. alternatively you could try the tapatalk application

[quote name='dansar']nothing like your avatar!!:)[/quote] the shape is about right though, dansar!!

[quote="kevin moore, post: 17285, member: 268"]the shape is about right though, dansar!![/quote] :eek:

[quote name='Grant']it only uses a safari browser you should be ok. alternatively you could try the tapatalk application[/quote] yeah safari but it wouldnt let me click the button to get the file... never mind, on the work mac now much better... ;) I am the one on the right... just in case you get me mixed up with the cheetah on the left, she is a darling too by the way, although camera shy!

[quote="Gwenda williams, post: 17311, member: 533"]I am the one on the right... just in case you get me mixed up with the cheetah on the left, she is a darling too by the way, although camera shy![/quote] Oooh er.... nice kitty cat... Presumably not roaming in your garden ;)

[quote name='Grant']yeah, no hair and likes football and guiness. [/quote] you could have hair, just need to let it grow...

[quote name='Derek']Oooh er.... nice kitty cat... Presumably not roaming in your garden ;)[/quote] perhaps... :sneaky: my partner has suggested bringing home a zebra or 2 to eat the grass, that would get a few tongues talking!

she really is a darling, 3 years old from Orana park, my partner works there. Ended up sitting across my legs and licking my arm (with her very rough tongue).

[quote="Gwenda williams, post: 17311, member: 533"]yeah safari but it wouldnt let me click the button to get the file... never mind, on the work mac now much better... ;) I am the one on the right... just in case you get me mixed up with the cheetah on the left, she is a darling too by the way, although camera shy![/quote] Nice to meet you Gwenda:)