NZ Post Courier - Account and Arrangements for Queen bee delivery

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CourierPost are all care and no responsibility.    We have used them for decades, and generally they are an amazing service.  We meet the Courier, most days during the shipping season, at Ta

Frazz for what its' worth I've found Fastways now Aramax to be the pick of the bunch. Really good service interisland anyway. 

These boxes take 50 queen cages when full. you can easily cut them down for how ever many you want to send and can easily tape them together to send more than 50. we have used them ever sinc

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

While courier post don't cover any losses in queens for us our policy with FMG cover it under 'goods in transit'. Similarly if we have an issue while moving hives around. Excess is $500 I believe so I would eat the loss on a small package but claim if it was a decent one. 

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, kevin moore said:

do fastways " aramex allow you to print labels, 

Yes.  I am with Fastway.  They have an online system that allows you to print labels and it saves your addresses i8n your system.

When you print the label it automatically let's the courier driver to do the pick up.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Trevor Gillbanks said:

Yes.  I am with Fastway.  They have an online system that allows you to print labels and it saves your addresses i8n your system.

When you print the label it automatically let's the courier driver to do the pick up.

Hey Trevor, what’s your system for couriers picking up Q’s? Does it still work as ‘overnight’, or would the pickup process add an extra day in transit?