• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought a new little Camelia for my bees. Within a couple of minutes one bee had found it. Then there were two and then there were three 🥰 In one pic you can see the bee flying with big pollen sacs on

I once got asked to move a yard of bees because they were attacking a woman's house. I don't like causing anybody any hassle so I went and had a look. The house was over 200 m from my bees and she was

Camellias are great value for the bees at this time of year. Mostly pollen but some nectar too. Usually the wasps are hard at them too, but since I have dealt to them there is not one to be seen. So t

Posted Images

Camellias are great value for the bees at this time of year. Mostly pollen but some nectar too. Usually the wasps are hard at them too, but since I have dealt to them there is not one to be seen. So the bees have them all to themselves 😊

• Like 4

I once got asked to move a yard of bees because they were attacking a woman's house. I don't like causing anybody any hassle so I went and had a look. The house was over 200 m from my bees and she was renting it. Turned out that there was a camellia in full flower next to her door. I know what I wanted to say to her but I just politely suggested she cut the tree down if she didn't want bees around.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2