NZ Post could do better....

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Online honey seller disappointed with NZ Post... Honey seller calls on NZ Post to support small businesses | Stuff.co.nz WWW.STUFF.CO.NZ A northern Southland

A month ago sent Queens to a customer in Rakaia.  Queens arrived dead two weeks later. Re-sent the order a couple of weeks back and it got there in 3 or 4 days, so an improvement. Thankfully

A month ago sent Queens to a customer in Rakaia.  Queens arrived dead two weeks later.

Re-sent the order a couple of weeks back and it got there in 3 or 4 days, so an improvement.

Thankfully the Queen selling season has ended.

• Sad 2

More than a month ago I put in an online order with Farmers.  Still waiting for it to be delivered.  It has been sitting at ChCh airport since 8 May waiting for NZPost courier to pick it up.  I'm only 30 mins from the airport.  Apparently online shopping and courier delivery is the way of the future.  

I had labels produced in Christchurch.The shipper sent them via Courier Post addressed to my po box in Kumara.Instead of delivering to my P.O. Box he left them at a store just out of Greymouth.Lazy delivery driver, no explanation, so I laid an official complaint.And this Government propped them up to the tune of 5 million.

5 hours ago, Bighands said:

I had labels produced in Christchurch.The shipper sent them via Courier Post addressed to my po box in Kumara.Instead of delivering to my P.O. Box he left them at a store just out of Greymouth.Lazy delivery driver, no explanation, so I laid an official complaint.And this Government propped them up to the tune of 5 million.

i had similar with a courier company. they dumped my parcels in the middle of the local gas station. it wasn't until the guys at the gas station rang me up rather annoyed at having customers tripping over my rather big parcels.

i've had issues here with local delivery driver. if you query where the parcels are they retaliate by giving your parcels to the neighbors down the road.