TANK STIRRERS OR AGITATORS

Looking at adding an agitator or stirring mechanism to add to my existing honey tank.    Had a quick flick through the googles and see that there are various sorts on the market for food applications - not specifically for honey but for solids/general blending both overhead and portable options.     

Has anyone successfully retro-fitted a tank stirring system for batch homogenisation in the up to 5 drum category?  

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

shouldn't have too many problems getting some replies, quite a few stirrers and agitators on here

we have had a couple done. i could not tell you the sizes off hand. unless you want to source 2nd hand gear i would be inclined to give one of the honey equipment manafactures a call. they should

we have had a couple done.

i could not tell you the sizes off hand. unless you want to source 2nd hand gear i would be inclined to give one of the honey equipment manafactures a call. they should be able to sell you a setup.

i have heard of a few horror stories like people snapping shafts so sizing is important.

• Agree 1