There are many things I saw people eat and I would never put in my mouth, but hey if it sells my product in qty and price I like.. So be it. 

For example sweet and bitter in mix I dislike a lot ( like chestnut honey).

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the world of agriculture. Wools in the ####, has been for years because the plastic boys advertise their products with a sheep on the front. EarthWool batts have no wool in them. What a pro

Unemployed beekeepers?

As a fairly recent diagnosed diabetic , extraction week lead to high sugar levels . now controlled without medications ( bad reaction to the frontline meds ) by cutting out sugar ( honey) and car

Posted Images

On 22/05/2020 at 5:59 PM, jamesc said:

Well Holy heck Jemima .... I'm sending all my honey to Oz and should look at  buying a condo on the Sunshine Coast, yeah Nah, maybe Tennants Creek  or Marble Bar and live like a King.

It's all a joke .... eh.

But seriously ... chocolate in honey ..... perhaps a little honey in chocolate , but ...

Why not? Humans mix flavours and ingredients all the types. If it opens up new channels and appeals to a new audience, or expands and existing one, then we have another vehicle for our wonderful NZ clover. 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Boot said:

Why not? Humans mix flavours and ingredients all the types. If it opens up new channels and appeals to a new audience, or expands and existing one, then we have another vehicle for our wonderful NZ clover. 

I have a cunning plan or to say counter plan... I will make mix of honey+chocolate+hazelnuts and with such combo export my honey in disguise to New Zealand. . I just miss couple millions of dollars, bees and such little things.. It will be advertised as: " It has electrolytes"  😇

• Haha 3