Alastair

Dee Lusby 2019 Conference Cancelled

The annual Dee Lusby conference, which used to be a kind of pilgrimage for those interested in treatment free beekeeping, has been cancelled this year due to lack of interest. Only TF guru Michael Bush, and one other person, enrolled. Dee decided just the 2 attendees is not enough and has cancelled.

Lusby Conference.jpg

• Haha 3

Bruce Brown was the other guy enrolled.He is the CEO of "CC Pollen" sad it was cancelled but that show me that the prices in the honey are not there to make this conference happen.Do not forget Dee funds this out of her nown pocket no hand outs.

Roy did you see the video Solomon Parker made of a site visit during her conference a couple of years ago? If not i can link it.

Just googled CC Pollen, kinda looks like he gets his pollen from Dee, is that the case Roy?

Dee may sell him some.I know he buys her honey and returns the drum.In 2012 when I was there be was buying his pollen from spain.Our pollen in N.Z. WAS too expensive for him.

Is that Dean guy who used to buy her honey still around?

As far as I know he is but has split from his partner [Ramona].Still in Boston He borrowed a lot of Dees material and was going to write a book on breeding queens.Wrote the book "BEEKEEPING FOR DUMBIES"

Oh, i thought he and Ramona were real close. Dee actually married them.

I remember when he wrote that book, because of the alternative ideas a bunch of beekeepers contacted the publishing company demanding it be withdrawn from sale. He has always been inetersted in breeding queens and gives lectures about it.