ApiNZ Levy Proposal

Commodity Levy - Voting Now Open

3 minutes ago, yesbut said:

There's definitely something wrong with the way you are running your life. 

Lol

Courage can be defined as the determination to continue forward when every one of your senses is yelling at you to turn and run.
I enjoy my life

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/02/2019 at 4:35 PM, jamesc said:

I'm trying to figure out what my needs and problems are . but dare I say it, I have no problems or needs ...... except to find a home for my honey mountain. 

So you actually do have a problem or need :) 

• Agree 1

On ‎7‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 6:03 PM, Trevor Gillbanks said:

NZ Beekeeping Society Inc ( I think that is the correct name) SNI Group,  And there is a group in Christchurch also. (I don't know their title.)

There may also be others.  There are a lot of people out there who are not happy with the way the ApiNZ is moving.  And the lack of consultation.

The strength in Beekeeping moving forward in my opinion will be alliances (that's why I involve myself in a loose commercial collective) 

The structure of APINZ following a YES vote lends itself to influence from voting blocks.

Organisations / collectives such as SNI Group and NZ Beekeeping Inc. could and should wield weighted voting strength in the renewed organisation (APINZ) moving forward; there's no way I would encourage them to lose or give away their independence (this is their strength)!

A YES vote shouldn't be seen as weakening the influences of small to medium beekeepers but enhancing it by way of voting blocks (organised on not).

I'm sure there's a good many aspects of the current consultation/situation that could have been handled better by APINZ however look in the mirror and see if you see perfection looking back! They're trying to be everything to everyone and but once the dust settles following a YES vote we'll see the blossoming of an outstanding commercial dominated organisation!

There are no alternatives either on the table or muted in the back rooms (such as an SNI Group / NZ Beekeepers Inc. takeover).

Get positive and vote YES but above all else VOTE!

• Agree 1