Alastair

DHA Question

49 minutes ago, kaihoka said:

Future chinese generations may be just as embarrassed about their ancestors behaviour as us europeans are about the  greedy ruthless english chancers who we are descended from .

Nothing greedy or ruthless about my ancestry 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, frazzledfozzle said:

Nothing greedy or ruthless about my ancestry 

Are  You descended from peasents too .

I wish my ancestors had been more ruthless and greedy .

Since EVERGREEN LIFE Ltd premises is just down the road from me i took a drive over there to see what's happening. The building has been re named UNIPHARM HEALTHY MANUFACTURING.

Same business new name? No idea

Unipharm.jpg

• Like 2

Same fellow has registered interests in home building which will be built with the same ethics I would think - in Auck the stories told of what unexpected building site inspections by council inspectors would warn you off buying for life.

Thought this was pretty funny so sharing it. "Evergreen Life was created to bridge the gap between nature and man" ?

Evergreen life.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

The recall of their products was Feb 2016. When did the Manuka standards start to be developed....... How much has this dude contributed to them being developed?

The prosecution/publication is 3 years later- long after the detection, not really a swift and decisive response.

Just how much faith should Joe Public have in the safety of any manufactured food?

Its a good advert for the farmers market style of food purchase, unfortunately of no benefit for export income.

• Like 2

UNIPHARM HEALTHY MANUFACTURING CO. LIMITED

Incorporation Date 20 September 2016

Directors / Officers
Chinan XIE, director, 20 Nov 2017-
Qingfeng CHEN, director, 20 Sep 2016-
Yinghua XU, director, 20 Sep 2016-

4 hours ago, Mummzie said:

The recall of their products was Feb 2016.

suspect its been sold and if the info is correct the owner has gone overseas.

however EVERGREEN LIFE Ltd is still registered and someone filed paperwork last month.

4 hours ago, Mummzie said:

The prosecution/publication is 3 years later- long after the detection, not really a swift and decisive response.

...... unfortunately of no benefit for export income.

Prosecution may be 3 years late, but based on the info from Tristan, it does appear to have put this company out of business, effective from just after they got caught.

1 minute ago, Alastair said:

Prosecution may be 3 years late, but based on the info from Tristan, it does appear to have put this company out of business, effective from just after they got caught.

Put out of business or just a change of name 

Tristan is showing Chinese directors of the new company, the other guy was Korean. But, who knows.

In any case, the previous director is being prosecuted personally. Good they can do that.

Have also realised that around that time, several Korean owned apiaries in this area were abandoned.

1 hour ago, Alastair said:

Tristan is showing Chinese directors of the new company, the other guy was Korean. But, who knows.

In any case, the previous director is being prosecuted personally. Good they can do that.

Have also realised that around that time, several Korean owned apiaries in this area were abandoned.

They may have made enough money from their venture that it was well worth the fine .

2 hours ago, Alastair said:

might not be related. theres been plenty of other beeks failing.

• Like 1

On 24/01/2019 at 10:19 AM, yesbut said:

Welcome to the forum Madsci ! Do you have sticky out hair ?

I've been lurking a while but thought I would reply to this. Only have sticky out hair when I'm not in the field, curly hair and bees are not a good combination :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2