Sign in to follow this  
ChrisM

For Sale [Expired] For Sale Queencell Carrier

Queencell Carrier

This is a home made queen cell carrier. It is a hot/cold chilly bin 6L that has a temperature controller which is set to ~34C. The heating plate goes above and below 34C but air temperature at cells is good and they always come out fine. It holds up to 28 queen cells. The unit plugs into a car cigarette lighter (12VDC). This item has been made from new parts. It has been tested, but it has not been used. I can also include a 230V adaptor if would like to run this overnight indoors, but let me know as I'll need to set up a separate auction I think; additional $50.

external dimensions are 27cm high x 33cm long x 18cm wide approx. Separately to queen cell use, they can be used on the cold setting for your lunch/drink. It is aimed at hobby beekeepers and price reflects a simple unit that is not intended for heavy duty bashing around. You can read up about this and/or make you own one up by reading older threads on this forum. Shipping nationally and rural is included in the price for the two main islands. It is my first time setting up one of these adverts; my intention is advertise them at $150 each available to buy individually, we have stock of 10 and to make more on demand. There are 51 of these in service around the country, plus my original one at home. Previously assembled by our in-house alien, they are now being put together by his younger sister. The price includes GST, my GST number is 60 022 135, beekeeper number D7196

IMG_0194.JPG

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this