Jump to content

Getting company vehicles registered for RMP transport

Recommended Posts


I need to get our Isuzu truck ok'ed to be able to transport RMP drums of honey. I seem to remember our extraction crowd had a form they filled out when they put a couple of drums on one of our utes at one stage. Anyone know where I can put my hands on those forms. We already have a storage RMP for our dry store.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts


Chris you are my favourite person today ??

You will need transport as a listed activity on the RMP and then keep a log and cleaning records etc



note that if your extraction plant 'added your ute'  to their log then they would also have to have you listed as a subcontractor with a contract


Edited by Charles
Link to post
Share on other sites

Charles, transport is on our RMP, but up until now we have only used big trucking companies which have their own RMP. I must dig out all the RMP documents and go through them all. It was a while ago now!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...