Jump to content
Azariah

Honey extractors / North island

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, tristan said:

small commercial might do it.

 

the other way which is common for dealing with AFB sites, which is the only reason people mark the frames etc, is to do it per site.

you can easily do separate pallets and do small runs, and keep the boxes from each site separated. you would also need to inform them of the AFB.

Is there still not the risk that multiple hives can get infected from just the one box of frames? 

Atleast it stays in the Apiary I'm guessing. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Azariah said:

Is there still not the risk that multiple hives can get infected from just the one box of frames? 

Atleast it stays in the Apiary I'm guessing. 

 

thats the whole point, keep it to the apiary and to the hives that are likely to be infected anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jamo said:

Yes mostly the same,  winter wasn't long enough to get many changes done.

,If boxes are all 8 fm we can get close to 250 . Yes it is a smaller plant but we still get through the honey from 2500-3000 hives and maybe pasturize another 50 drums while still finding the time to run our own 500. I am happy to leave the plants with multiple extractors, prickers, and problems to the big boys. ?

thats really quick tho that does depend on how many hours you do a day etc.

 

don't talk about problems........arghhh! still fixing and designing things that should have been done before we bought it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/11/2018 at 9:28 PM, fieldbee said:

Field harvesting with Revolutionary Beekeeping harvesters.   It is done on site and the frames go back into the same hive on the field.  I have their field harvesters to sell.  They were great when we had less hives.

 

@fieldbee do you still have any of these for sale?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/06/2019 at 7:56 PM, Mr.Blonde said:

 

@fieldbee do you still have any of these for sale?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/07/2019 at 8:10 AM, Mr.Blonde said:

 

Hi @Mr.Blonde yes I do.  But am away on holiday at moment will contact you about Tuesday and let you know I am back. and find what you are looking for. Am not checking this site at moment.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@fieldbee excellent. Let me know when you're back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/07/2019 at 8:32 PM, Mr.Blonde said:

@fieldbee excellent. Let me know when you're back.

did you get my private message? @Mr.Blonde

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, fieldbee said:

did you get my private message? @Mr.Blonde

@fieldbee you ought to know by now that private messages only work if both parties have donated !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@fieldbee no I didn't. thanks @yesbut for revealing why. 

 

Fieldbee, is there another way to contact you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr.Blonde said:

@fieldbee no I didn't. thanks @yesbut for revealing why. 

 

Fieldbee, is there another way to contact you?

Look up my profile I have updated it.  2 ways to contact me. 

I think I have done it correctly. Tell me if You cant see anyway for contact. 

I checked you profile out and couldn't see a way to contact you.   

Am still getting my head around this system and changes. 

I saw you were a member and thought I could message you but no you need that fancy little present under your name I have just discovered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, fieldbee said:

Look up my profile I have updated it.  2 ways to contact me. 

I think I have done it correctly. Tell me if You cant see anyway for contact. 

I checked you profile out and couldn't see a way to contact you.   

Am still getting my head around this system and changes. 

I saw you were a member and thought I could message you but no you need that fancy little present under your name I have just discovered.

Yep, your contact details are visible 😊

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...