186 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a member of APINZ

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really wish some of the pics i took had survived from when I was new in beekeeping. Back then it was a poor mans game and you had to work hard. But re the trucks, what we were driving in the 70's wa

I have seen all this before. The collapse took three years longer than I thought to arrive but it is here . All those jealous of high manuka prices need not worry too much as the crop for a lot of the

I had'nt finished .... but Grant cut me off on my edit.   To all you beekeepers out there on the forum, and apparently there are over 6000 silent watchers because there are only about 20 or

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, glynn said:

Interesting to see how many votes you get sort of represents the up coming vote is how many voters will be counted

Well I wasn’t stoked on APINZ before, fair to say I’m even less impressed now.

• Agree 4
3 minutes ago, frazzledfozzle said:

If the voting is on hive numbers or tonnage then our offshore friends and their investment funds will have the vote over the true blue NZ beekeeper 

im off to join nzbeekeeping if everyone here who disagrees with what is going on also joins nzbeekeeping they may have enough members to represent the real beekeepers of NZ 

A yes vote requires two parts:

50.1% of all votes cast must say yes. (Total beekeeper No in NZ does not matter)

Of all the votes cast yes, they must then represent 50.1% of all the honey produced by those that voted. (Statutory declaration is required).

October is a very busy time of year, but apathy and not voting will get exactly what we deserve.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Trevor Gillbanks said:

No.  Other than it is in everyone's list of unread threads.

Right click on internet address bar, select "copy", go to facebook, select new post, right click, select "paste". Add a bit a blurb above it on the post. Voila. I'm going to do the same thing via email to those I know don't visit this site much, if at all. 

1 minute ago, Jean MacDonald said:

Right click on internet address bar, select "copy", go to facebook, select new post, right click, select "paste". Add a bit a blurb above it on the post. Voila. I'm going to do the same thing via email to those I know don't visit this site much, if at all. 

Yes.  We know that.  We are talking about how we can get all the forum members to respond.  All 6088 of them

49 minutes ago, Trevor Gillbanks said:

Yes.  We know that.  We are talking about how we can get all the forum members to respond.  All 6088 of them

What I mean is we all know people, we each do a little to spread the word and get a good response to this poll which then gives credence to the groups that are wanting to be representative of beekeepers, Statistical knowledge is power, if you will. It don't make no never mind to small fry like me but is the bread and butter to other families with the potential to ruin many who have worked very hard and invested their heart and soul into their beekeeping venture.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2