A Bee Garden - photo edition -

dansar

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Aquila']Yeah she sleeps in the wash house due too earthquake anxiety. People say dogs know about earth quakes coming, mine does and tells the whole neighborhood Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2[/quote] Poor baby :( Mine hates fireworks... he runs inside if he gets the chance, so I just let him, but usually only on the lino. once I let him sleep in the bath overnight on a whole pile of towels, he loved that.

[quote="Gwenda williams, post: 21759, member: 533"]my partner would KILL for that... in the back, where the bees are, I wanted bees instead. I GOT bees ;)[/quote] You could have both - the roof looks like its a gentle enough pitch to put the hives on top of. :D

[quote name='Erin']You could have both - the roof looks like its a gentle enough pitch to put the hives on top of. :D[/quote] he MIGHT object to the bees drinking his beer... though he is getting as protective of them as I am now. ;) The farmers irrigation goes over the hive occasionally so if he sees it coming round he puts a pallet over top to give the foragers some protection, very cute.

[quote="Gwenda williams, post: 21763, member: 533"]he MIGHT object to the bees drinking his beer... .[/quote] Just get him some of that new Manuka beer - kill two birds with one stone. [url="http://www.mata.net.nz/beer_range"]NZ Craft Beer Range | Mata Craft Beer NZ[/url]

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Daley']I thought u might have made one, I was curious to see how it works! I want to make a weird beehive one day, legal of course:D[/quote] wouldn't be to hard, hollow out a log put a couple of cool doors on it, have a lift off roof and fill inside with frames, easy as ah !!!!!

Archived