Congratulations Daley and Chris!

9 hours ago, Daley said:

4 months and a bit

7.3kg

Can roll and blow raspberries very chatty, babbles away pretty much all day long.

Definitely settled into the Mum life, she sleeps about 10 hours a night ??

D57DB043-47AF-4E80-AECA-3C9217A3AB01.thumb.jpeg.59a13753cca268682b1bad95d8e26acf.jpeg

Have her eyes gone brown ???

super cute 

Edited by nikki watts
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aw gee thanks everyone. Here she is! Riley Brooke Hewitt Very fresh and a bit squashed, 8 pounds, born at 1:23am 18th May currently having a big snore off, and I’ve had about 2 hours sleep b

I got around to taking photos of the set of blocks John made Riley. They all fit perfectly inside the little beehive.   @john berry Thank you. This is by FAR the coolest thing

Little Buddha spam! Starting to get real smiles now, but still very serious!     Me and Mum, mostly Mum are setting up for a market soon, Riley is supervising and

Posted Images

I find it quite difficult to go to work some days! Riley's a bit gorgeous, we've been so lucky to spend so much time with her over the winter. Today, hopefully will be a Nanny & Gruff day cos it sure ain't a bee day. Bit hard on the wood supply & the productivity around the house thou!

oh! I can hear himself cutting the kindling for the fire. Better get something done other than Baby cuddling today :IMG_0383:

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Trevor Gillbanks said:

Hardly a cloud in the sky today.  2 deg when i got up but now up to 12 deg.  Not a breath of wind.  Glorious day.

I have a kitchen guys in today with the fit out of all the Joinery.

Hey do you want some wind .

I have spare .:6_smile:

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Bron said:

Their bee box kitchen table was made by a local beekeeper who is also a forum member.

I loved that table I reckon it was awesome :) 

they often mention gizzy manuka or gizzy honey do they have connections to the industry ?

i reckon they are good ambassadors for Gisborne down to earth hardworking and funny.

I think Stu will get more work than he can handle when the show is done .

donr know how the auctions will go with the Auckland market being a bit flat 

Edited by frazzledfozzle
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, kaihoka said:

@Daley

I remember sitting as a real milestone.

They can now use their Hands in a comfortable position .

She has only just learned this new skill, she can only sit, if she tries to hold anything she gets distracted from her sitting and slumps and falls over ? she is still little and there’s no rush.

Definitely exciting that she’s starting though because I’ll start feeding her when she can sit up properly 

34 minutes ago, Daley said:

??‍♀️

I shall correct myself.

Feeding her solids

Up until you start feeding babies solids all the mess, even the poos are quite ok .

Once they are on solids things can get really icky in so many ways.

• Agree 3
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, kaihoka said:

Up until you start feeding babies solids all the mess, even the poos are quite ok .

Once they are on solids things can get really icky in so many ways.

Summers coming, I’ll just hose her off 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Daley said:

Yep it was worse than it looks, she stores it up for over a week sometimes ? straight in the bath afterwards 

I bet she's really looking forward to the hose.

I hope you will leave it in the Sun for a bit .

• Haha 1