Congratulations Daley and Chris!

2 hours ago, kaihoka said:

@Daley she's a really good sleeper .

You are very lucky to be getting such a good sleep when she is so young.

They used to have to give babies laudanum to make them sleep like that.

It's fallen out of favour these days.

In my day it was phenegan(sp?) last time I said I was going to give it to a restless  baby the health nurse  nearly had a heart attack. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aw gee thanks everyone. Here she is! Riley Brooke Hewitt Very fresh and a bit squashed, 8 pounds, born at 1:23am 18th May currently having a big snore off, and I’ve had about 2 hours sleep b

I got around to taking photos of the set of blocks John made Riley. They all fit perfectly inside the little beehive.   @john berry Thank you. This is by FAR the coolest thing

Little Buddha spam! Starting to get real smiles now, but still very serious!     Me and Mum, mostly Mum are setting up for a market soon, Riley is supervising and

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, nikki watts said:

Are you stilL having fun with the dress ups ?? ? 

Yeah I think she likes it too, she likes it when I put clothes over her head, always gives me a big toothless grin.. long may that last ?

1 hour ago, yesbut said:

Funny how parents only need souvenirs of the good bits.eh.....one grandson.....

38612172_284757348968849_8252077530895351808_n.jpg

Hahahahahaha that’s not even a bad one ? I’ve seen far worse poonamis than that!!! I don’t take photos of them though

23 minutes ago, kaihoka said:

@yesbut are you keeping that for the future when you are struggling on the pension and your grandson is rich and famous .

That’s the trouble with the internet.

I feel terribly for the future generations, because everything you put out there on the internet is always there, it never goes away

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Alastair said:

Wow, isn't it amazing how fast they develop!

Yep it sure is! She’s growing so quickly, I’m really enjoying watching her learn how to do stuff she’s a happy little thing, it’s quite contagious 

13 minutes ago, kaihoka said:

If the next one is a wakey wakey baby you will be in for a  very rude shock .:6_smile:

I have this thing called a lulla doll, it plays 8 hours of recorded breathing and heartbeat, it’s creepy as, sounds like there’s a lurker in the bedroom ?? But it is a wonderful invention, baby wakes up, hears it, and back to sleep like magic

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Daley said:

I have this thing called a lulla doll, it plays 8 hours of recorded breathing and heartbeat, it’s creepy as, sounds like there’s a lurker in the bedroom ?? But it is a wonderful invention, baby wakes up, hears it, and back to sleep like magic

I could have done with one of those .