Congratulations Daley and Chris!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aw gee thanks everyone. Here she is! Riley Brooke Hewitt Very fresh and a bit squashed, 8 pounds, born at 1:23am 18th May currently having a big snore off, and I’ve had about 2 hours sleep b

I got around to taking photos of the set of blocks John made Riley. They all fit perfectly inside the little beehive.   @john berry Thank you. This is by FAR the coolest thing

Little Buddha spam! Starting to get real smiles now, but still very serious!     Me and Mum, mostly Mum are setting up for a market soon, Riley is supervising and

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, nikki watts said:

Is it strange that having meet daley just the once I feel like some kind of expectant Aunty waiting for the first pics ??? 

I have felt like some kind of expectant (great) uncle so you're not alone.
Wonderful news. I too am looking forward to baby photos.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Daley said:

Walk in the park, only 23 1/2 hours later ?

Nah it was a bit of a struggle getting her out but got there in the end and it was well worth it.

Her dads pretty chuffed with her, she looks just like him, I sent him home for a decent sleep. I think he was more worn out than I was.

5DABE12B-8574-4D3E-BFCB-E28D8357007B.jpeg

23.5 hours.....jeez, that should be enough to put you off a second one for quite a while !!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Daley said:

Nah it was a bit of a struggle getting her out but got there in the end and it was well worth it.

Her dads pretty chuffed with her, she looks just like him, I sent him home for a decent sleep. I think he was more worn out than I was.

Men are the weaker sex.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Daley said:

5DABE12B-8574-4D3E-BFCB-E28D8357007B.jpeg

Ha ha, can relate to that, when our first one was born I'd turn up at the hospital during the day and have a bit of a snooze in my wife's hospital bed,

I got roasted by the nurses for it too.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Daley said:

Aw gee thanks everyone.

Here she is! Riley Brooke Hewitt

Very fresh and a bit squashed, 8 pounds, born at 1:23am 18th May currently having a big snore off, and I’ve had about 2 hours sleep because I can’t stop looking at her ??

Congratulations and all the best Daley, to the three of you.

• Thanks 1