CraBee

MPI beekeeper listing

I have had an MPI beekeeper listing for twelve months.  The registration recently lapsed after the twelve month period.  Does anyone know if we received either a mailed or emailed reminder notices to renew the listing?  I don't recall seeing anything...still have been rather busy.

No you don't get a reminder. It's best to calendar it or it's easily forgotten.

• Thanks 1

I did get a reminder notice by e mail " Beekeeper Listing - Reminder Notice" in subject line. It came about a month prior to expiry date and gave about 3 weeks beyond that to pay up.

Edited by Ali
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

Yip I got reminder.. but forgot.. is there a fee if it lapses? 

I would imagine you have to start again. My notice gave 23 days I think beyond  expiry date to pay up.

Thought as much... ticket clipping is rife nowadays. 

You guys must have something I don't. I got no reminder, but after it lapsed, a notice about that, telling me it would go up to the first time fee. So I called them, and the nice lady said do it straight away, and I'll put it through at the lower fee. So, that's what I did, and they did just charge the repeat fee.

But I did ask her if I could be sent a reminder the following year, and the answer was no.

Anyhow, now I've got it calendared cos my old brain isn't going to remember the date a year later.

I got notice, so did Daley, I also changed my email and made my details private at the same time. (I wrote on each page in LARGE capitals, that I was sick of being spammed because my details were public.) I think they got that somehow, but then they later rejected my new email address. Bah humbug!

I got a reminder, forgot about it, 8 weeks after it lappsed I sent in the form, 3 weeks later I sent it in again paying the smaller renewual price and getting the confirmation that day.

I also got a notice, I don’t think it’s acceptable to not get a notice. 

Edited by frazzledfozzle

I got a renewal notice in the mail. 

I paid mine about 10 days late and was charged the renewal amount. 

Edited by nikki watts