Australia's Capilano Honey, Admit to selling toxic and poisonous honey to customers

Australia's Capilano Honey, Admit to selling toxic and poisonous honey to customers

The headline says it all.  It looks like Capilano are running scared of the court case.

Pretty easy to see why they want to use the brand name of manuka.

https://kangaroocourtofaustralia.com/2016/09/17/australias-capilano-honey-admit-selling-toxic-and-poisonous-honey-to-consumers/

• Like 1
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Australia's Capilano Honey, Admit to selling toxic and poisonous honey to customers   The headline says it all.  It looks like Capilano are running scared of the court case.   Pret

well I know who Im inclined to believe .... whats in it for Mulvany? what does he gain ?   whereas gagging and bankrupting Mulvany benefits Capilano big time.   Its been widely kno

so that is why it tastes so bad. and here i was blaming the gum trees.

Posted Images

Unfortunately you've pulled an old article and there are 2 sides to this story. Capilano won a gagging order.

AN Australian beekeeper is in a sticky situation after Capilano won a gag order against him. From there the trail goes cold, so it would see being counter sued shut him up eventually. 

https://www.google.co.nz/amp/s/amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/business/capilano-gag-order-over-activists-toxic-honey-claim/news-story/cbe00db468a81ac22da899017d4dd7d5

well I know who Im inclined to believe .... whats in it for Mulvany? what does he gain ?

whereas gagging and bankrupting Mulvany benefits Capilano big time.

Its been widely known for many years that Australia is the dumping ground for the worlds dodgy honey and its one of the reasons I hope we never allow imports of honey into NZ from that country.

Edited by frazzledfozzle
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, frazzledfozzle said:

well I know who Im inclined to believe .... whats in it for Mulvany? what does he gain ?

whereas gagging and bankrupting Mulvany benefits Capilano big time.

Its been widely known for many years that Australia is the dumping ground for the worlds dodgy honey and its one of the reasons I hope we never allow imports of honey into NZ from that country.

so that is why it tastes so bad.

and here i was blaming the gum trees.

• Like 1