glynn

To the dirt bag that left hives in Sheffield yesterday

I think you know who you are by now. How you could drive off leaving two hives in the middle of town leaving you mess for another clown to take the hives and some of the bees leaving me to waste my time trying to explain that beekeepers don't do this sort of thing daily.

Last month I wasted two days trying to sort out bees on the diesel stop they set up home on the key pad.

I have some good words to use but can't on here

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

More info please .... plus some words I may not have heard before !

• Like 1

Yeah more info once you've cooled would be good.. did hives fall off a truck or trailer or something?? 

• Like 1

From what I can get from the council till they reopen is someone stopped at the pie shop,left two hives (now I'm putting two and two together and it's more like one hive two boxes high ) on the road as they drove off. Now I've been told but need to find out someone got called by the council to clean it up so they grabbed the boxes and what bees where in them and legged it leaving behind all sorts of trouble with bees trying to find hime

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

Yeah more info once you've cooled would be good.. did hives fall off a truck or trailer or something?? 

Ute and trailer won't put up what sort till I find out more info 

We need more language too Glynn .... I need to expand my vocabulary ! For a moment I thought I was guilty ... stopped at Springfield Caltex for a coffee yesterday evening , but only had honey on board.

Edited by jamesc
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, jamesc said:

We need more language too Glynn .... I need to expand my vocabulary ! For a moment I thought I was guilty ... stopped at Springfield Caltex for a coffee yesterday evening , but only had honey on board.

Na jamesc I know who Nan pulled out the big one today called the driver a lady's front bum. The contractors didn't Know what to do. Man made the mower operator split his sides 

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, glynn said:

Na jamesc I know who Nan pulled out the big one today called the driver a lady's front bum. The contractors didn't Know what to do. Man made the mower operator split his sides 

never heard that one before .... your nan said that ..... she is the MAN.

• Haha 1

Seen an old plastic brood frame lying on the center line in the main street of Te Awamutu yesterday afternoon ... That's unusual I thought. 

2 hours ago, jamesc said:

never heard that one before .... your nan said that ..... she is the MAN.

Would you ague with Nan 

9 hours ago, glynn said:

Would you ague with Nan 

Probably not twice,  Easier to keep her calm with another coffee and a hug.

• Haha 1

Tru Trevor 

Finally got to the bottom of this mess seems a driver for a bee company got the mucheys and stopped in for a pie or two hot day left behind a lot of bees that thought the pie shop was there new home.

No boxes left just a lot of bees in a very public place not a good look.

Another beekeeper went to look no swarm or boxes of free bees so left it.

That's when I got the call a day later we got about a cup of flying bees cleaned up with fly spray. 

And a lot of flack from the locals.

On the plus I got to talk to a friendly and understanding council worker that has bees so not a complete waste of my time

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, glynn said:

And a lot of flack from the locals.

I hope they got the gospel back

Having their customers stung and chased by bees I would be slightly less than happy as well had to explain I was just there to help and not from said company helped