Hello,

Please excuse the interruption. You should all now have been invited to join the new facilities within the clubs feature of NZBees. https://www.nzbees.net/2/clubs/

If you haven't seen your invite, please just request to join. Upon arrival you will have your own forums, gallery and calendar, which can be run as you see fit, giving you more autonomy within the NZ Beekeepers umbrella.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

now that the club facility is well established, is it now appropriate to combine all the BoP Forum posts and all the BoP Club posts in one place? I don't get to the forum all that often and it seems s

Yep this section is archived. I think we were waiting for functionality to allow us to move the contents from here to the club bit.

now that the club facility is well established, is it now appropriate to combine all the BoP Forum posts and all the BoP Club posts in one place? I don't get to the forum all that often and it seems strange now that posts are in two separate places. Is it possible to consolidate into one focal point?

• Agree 1