• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you are doing assessment 1 of Telford's course:D.

RMA affects beeks throught the District Plan for permissible activities - think the posts about Waipa and Auckland recently, through areas where hives can be sited, roading access etc, processing areas and things like that. ther are other aspects too. the readings give a few clues.

Good luck(y)

• Like 1
Sounds like you are doing assessment 1 of Telford's course:D.

RMA affects beeks throught the District Plan for permissible activities - think the posts about Waipa and Auckland recently, through areas where hives can be sited, roading access etc, processing areas and things like that. ther are other aspects too. the readings give a few clues.

Good luck(y)

Hello

Thanks for that. Yes I am doing the Telford course and I encountered a minor problem with regards to the readings! Yes they did not send me any Readings regarding the Acts. In fact they sent the Agriculture Reading instead of the relevant Reading Module. So I was at a loss as to how one can find further information hence why I am here. Never mind They now know and are sending the right one to me..

• Like 3

######!

I have found further issues with my papers in folder one! I'm going to send the entire folder back to them and ask for a new one. I am missing learning modules, Reading Papers etc... Bit of a pain really because I'm itching to start the work.

######!

I have found further issues with my papers in folder one! I'm going to send the entire folder back to them and ask for a new one. I am missing learning modules, Reading Papers etc... Bit of a pain really because I'm itching to start the work.

sounds like you got a faulty batch. Keep us in tune with the homework questions when you get the new pack :)

• Like 1
######!

How are you getting on Tony? Have you got the right pack yet? And are they going to change your timetable to reflect the lost time for completing the assessments? Tis a good course.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
How are you getting on Tony? Have you got the right pack yet? And are they going to change your timetable to reflect the lost time for completing the assessments? Tis a good course.

Hello

Yup all good, I have the right papers and now studying... Must say it is a really good course, and a must for those that have no clue like me! I have sent my first paper away and just finishing off the entomology paper now.