Hose reel for 20m length 20mm diameter washdown hose

Have been looking at this one, comes with 36m of 19mm hose, for $395-. Could mount it somehow (maybe..) on the side of the IBC frame. It doesn't seem to have a winding in handle though but I guess by spinning it the hose could wind back on.

[ATTACH=full]17438[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]17438[/ATTACH]

Yup ..... we gotone of them. Got it for free after the chch earthquake. I still need to rig it up and see if it works !!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we got ours made.

alloy tank with baffles. can't remember if its 1000 liters or 700 liters. takes a whole maxi.

easy enough to make it low.

ended up putting it on a frame which has the pump and hose.

Yea I've seen a few custom made ones I could even weld up a alloy one but I would have thought buy know a plastic one would have been available, there's a couple diesel tanks that look like they do job but getting a bare tank without pump proving difficult,.

Yea I've seen a few custom made ones I could even weld up a alloy one but I would have thought buy know a plastic one would have been available, there's a couple diesel tanks that look like they do job but getting a bare tank without pump proving difficult,.

biggest problem with the ones we looked at is lack of baffles. i guess its to hard to mold baffles in.

you can get baffle balls but its something like 1k just for the balls.

also make the tank drain to the outlet. we put a v bottom in which helps a lot.

the other issue is the pump. s lot of them are selling the wrong type of pump.

we have the trash type pump ie big petrol powered centrifugal pump, high flow low pressure. overkill on thin syrup but barely enough with thick syrup. i see the reason they use them is it cavities easily which makes control easier.

a high pressure small flow pump is much more suited for thick syrup.

Condor can supply 500 litre poly bare tanks 1700 x 1100 x 300 high. We can also supply with a steel skid frame, hose, pump and reel so you could stack hive boxes on top if required.

Have you a link to it please